Episode 112 With Shayna Hiller on Living your Truth
Shayna Hiller is a yoga & meditation teacher and Certified Health Coach based in Venice Beach, CA. She is also a business coach for yoga teachers. Her light-hearted and deeply intuitive approach to coaching AND TEACHING is truly one of a kind.
Shayna’s mission is to teach the ancient philosophy of yoga in a way that is relatable, applicable and effective in our modern world. in this way, people can live happier healthier lives and discover their purpose.
Shayna has been teaching yoga and leading yoga retreats around the world for over a decade.
She has over 500 hours professional training and is a Yoga Alliance Certified Yoga Teacher, Pranassage Practitioner, Children’s Yoga Teacher and Integrative Nutrition Health Coach. Alas, life has been (and still is) the greatest teacher of all…
Shayna is originally from New Jersey, but lived and learned in the jungles of Costa Rica for five years of her early adult life. This is where she experienced her most significant healing and personal transformation.
It is both Shayna’s passion and privilege to share her wisdom and methods to empower people of their inherent capacity to experience ecstasy and bring their deepest desires to life.
Here’s what you’ll learn during today’s conversation:
- How to Develop A Strong Yoga that is a spiritual practice
- Why people want to go deeper in their practice and people can enjoy their physical practice but find the nuggets of a deeper practice
- How the Asana when done correctly will change you mind
- What is the Meaning behind Lokha Samasta Sukhino Bhavantu
- What is Tantra as a celebration of the body
- The Healing force of Love
- How to bridge the gap between the material and the spiritual
- What is a Yoga Retreat
- How to Build Your Personal Yoga Business – content for yoga teachers
The Circle of Life
Reveal the “big picture” of your true dreams – and pave the road for a real, personalized action plan
I am a Board Certified Life Coach, a Board Certified Health Coach, and a teacher of Mindfulness Living who helps people unlock their potential and live life on Purpose