Vedic Thai Yoga Body Work
Sessions can be in home or at a studio - Your First private Vedic Thai Yoga session is Free
Vedic Thai Yoga Body Work is viewed as a martial art of healing and is reported to manifest instant positive results. In Thailand, Bodywork is utilized medicinally as a cherished and revered indulgence to remedy the prominent social ailments such as emotional stress and physical inertia. Thai-Yoga sessions inspire the soul and tranquilize the body.
Customarily, a Thai-Yoga session lasts about 1- 2 hours, during which there is a surrendering release which allows deeper and deeper physical and mental ‘openings’. Flowing rhythmic compression using the feet, knees, palms, elbows, forearms and fingers are blended with exotic stretching positions known as asanas and disciplined breath control known as Pranayama, effectively producing a balanced and harmonious symbiotic communication integrating the body’s vital systems, including mechanical- musculoskeletal, electrical-neural, chemical-glandular.
Vedic Thai Yoga Body Work – Assisted Yoga is love. It is a sacred offering, a conscious contribution to self-realization and soul revelation, the goal and purpose of life. With deliberate and skillful intentions of joyful communication, Thai-Yoga Body Work produces profound pleasure and inspiring tranquility physically and psychologically by replacing old, restricted energy patterns within the body/spirit. Socially revered as a medical folk art, it is commonly reported to revitalize and balance cerebral (emotional) and somatic (physical) ailments instantly. This dignified and communally-cherished art parallels in sophistication results obtained by other modern medical options. Aesthetically pleasing and highly recommended, Thai-Yoga bodywork enhances the quality of living by opening congested chakras (dormant reservoirs of bio-spiritual power) and clearing nadis (electro-magnetic meridian pathways), Nuad Borarn is one of the Original Matriarchs of healing.
Sessions can be in home or at a studio - Packages Available
- Improves posture, balance, corrects body alignments and dissolves energy blockages
- Enhanced Energy Flow
- Pain Relief and Headache Relief
- Help detoxification of the body and boost immune system
- Increase blood circulation, lower blood pressure and breathing
- Good for muscle relaxation, increase flexibility in your muscles, increase mobility
- Help arthritis and back pain
Mental and Emotional Benefits
- Improves emotional balance
- Helps concentration and creativity/ Mind and body concentration
- Clears and calms your mind
- Helps you gain mental clarity
- Reduce and relieve stress and anxiety
- Helps boost energy and stamina
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT MICHAEL (MUKUNDA CHANDRA DAS) AT 917-470-0311