Every person needs to express their feelings from time to time, and it is healthy for a person to have people in their life who will just listen and be supportive, even when a person is going through a hard period. However, there’s comes a point when an individual with good intentions can talk about their problems way too much, and even become addicted to negative experiences and emotions.
Every person sends out a conscious vibration, comprising of a person’s predominant thoughts and beliefs. As a result high vibration people have positive thoughts and feelings, and individuals who have negative thoughts and feelings emanate low vibrations. A person’s thoughts, words and actions become their reality, and every individual has periods of hardship. The process of living life on purpose and being a mindful individual occurs when a person no longer focuses on negative thoughts and beliefs, but rather consciously radiates high vibrations and understands that the current stresses of life are only obstacles on the path towards true happiness.
High vibrational consciousness establishes a healthy positive energy force that promotes healing and makes every person more beautiful on all levels. This vital healing energy supports a person’s physical, mental and emotional well-being and makes them stronger as well as happier. Low vibrational consciousness establishes harmful energy patterns that create stress and unhappiness, negatively affecting a person’s health and making them age more quickly.
The more you feel the need to share your problems with others, the more you are feeding into that negativity and pain.
- Towards yourself creating low self-esteem
- Towards your future prospects and relationships
- Towards current people in your life
- Towards events and activities
- Towards people's actions
- Towards general groups and social circles
- Towards larger, more abstract organizations
All life is a pulsation of high points and low points. When a person’s vibration is low it will be evident and a simple solution is to bring awareness to this situation and then work on increasing a person’s vibration. Low vibrations are associated with darker qualities such as hatred, fear, greed and depression. Perhaps money no longer flows, a person’s health is poor, or negative people surround an individual. However, life is ever changing and with hard work and effort a person can shift their consciousness even in difficult situation and create a high vibrational life. When a person’s vibrations are high there is a beautiful sense of living in harmony and a person is generally associated with positive qualities and feelings, such as love, forgiveness, compassion and peace. Opportunities begin to flow freely into a person’s life, they surround themselves with high-quality people, and it becomes simpler to find happiness in life.
7 ways to raise your vibration.
- Be mindful of your thoughts. Every thought, word or action becomes your reality. Change those negative thoughts for the positive, and your reality will likely become positive.
- Appreciate the beauty in life. Beauty is all around us. Stop rushing from one moment to the next and take the time to stand in the sun, smell the roses and appreciate your surroundings.
- Be conscious of the foods you eat. Some foods vibrate at high frequencies, and some lower. Foods covered in chemicals and pesticides, or foods found within plastic packaging will have you produce low vibrations. High-quality organic food will produce high vibrations
- Drink water. Always ensure you drink plenty of water (filtered is best) to assist your body in flushing out toxicity day to day. Toxicity has a marked impact on our vibration, so we must do what we can to reduce its impact within us and around us.
- Meditate. Meditation helps to calm your spirit down and put you in a peaceful state of mind. Just 10 minutes of meditation a day can change your life forever.
- Be grateful. Making a gratitude list shifts your vibrations from focusing on what you don't have to what is already abundant in your life. There is more to be grateful for than you could possibly imagine.
- Practice acts of kindness. Giving to someone else (without expecting anything in return) shifts your thinking. Abundance is a high vibration. In the same vein, being kind puts you at a high vibration. Gossip or treat others badly and your vibration will suffer.