Throughout my education, I have been exposed to the most cutting-edge theories and studied highly effective coaching techniques to help you find the right lifestyle that works best for you.
Instead of creating lists of restrictions and good and bad habits, I coach my clients to explore basic improvements and implement gradual changes during our work together. As these pieces accumulate, my clients find the changes collectively create a much larger impact than they originally expected. We work on what you want to improve, and within the circumstances of your unique situation.
A Health & Life Coach is a guide and mentor who empowers you and provides ongoing support and guidance as you set goals and make sustainable changes that improve your health and happiness. As your Health and Life Coach, I will listen carefully and together we'll navigate the world of contradictory nutrition and lifestyle advice and we will explore what truly works for you.
No One Lifestyle works for everyone
I will guide you to find the food and Life choices that best support you. I will also help you to make gradual, lifelong changes that enable you to reach your current and future Health and Life Goals. Together we will connect the dots between who you are and who you want to be, create your personal blueprint, decipher your body’s unique needs and set your personal goals and work towards sustainable change. You will get two 60-minute sessions per month, email support between sessions, and handouts specific to your needs and goals.
- Tired of one-size-fits-all approaches to dieting?
- Drained from toxic relationships?
- Uncertain life paths?
- Having Money and abundance issues?
- Facing Difficult career transitions?
- Overwhelmed by stress at work?
- Fed up with those nagging cravings?
- Want to feel great in your body?
- Ready to accomplish your goals in a way that’s empowering and exciting?
Personal Coaching Packages Available
- specifically addresses personal lifestyle and nutrition goals
- includes in-depth personal analysis as detailed on Client Health History form
- specifically addresses personal emotional imbalances and lifestyle stressors
- includes basic overview for achieving a “Clean Diet”
- includes handouts on every topic discussed
- includes client follow-up session notes outlining recommendations for making change
- includes resources for maintaining goals
- - includes 2-week follow-up email support (to answer any outstanding client questions )