How to sleep properly?
Stop running around, give some time to your health too! You have every right to give some space to yourself and your mind. Well, if you don’t look after your health, then who will look after your loved ones? To enjoy your holidays with all energy and enthusiasm, you must sleep well and take good rest. Give yourself the gift of sleep!
Sleep Facts: It is said that a person should sleep for 9 hours (approximately), as it is optimal. An average adult person sleeps for 8 hours. Lack of sleep increases the risk of mortality. Researchers have suggested that a person should maintain 8-9 hours of sleep. Sufficient sleep increases alertness, solves memory problems, and reduces risks of accidents. It is clear that sufficient sleep is necessary for better health.
Guide to get a comfortable sleep:
People learn things but they fail to apply in their lives. There are some people who follow everything that is beneficial for their health. You must get a good and comfortable sleep in order to maintain your energy levels high, your spirit at peak. Boost your energy levels!
1) Before Sleeping: Going to hit the bed? Well, now follow some things that would help you for sure. Before going to sleep. Wash your face gently. Look in the mirror and smile. Now time to concentrate on your footsteps. Gently, feel the distance between your body and bed. Go to bed, and lie down.
2) Right Posture: Lie straight, remove all thoughts from your mind. How? Well, it is easy. When you close your eyes, you see ‘blackness’ or ‘designs’, right? Focus on them, think nothing. No negative, no positive. Blank! Make your body light-weighted.
3) Breathing: Concentrate on your breathing pattern. Inhale and exhale at least 5 times. When you inhale, think that you are taking every positive energy available in this world, and while exhaling, think that you are throwing every negative energy that ruled you whole day.
4) Flashback: This helps in sharpening your memory. Think every possible thing you can remember for the particular day. Try to think the moment you got up from sleep and what you did whole day till you came sleep. Try to remember all the good things that happened in your day. And, do not forget to SMILE when you get good thoughts!
5) Music: Not sleepy? Turn on the music. Music plays an important role in life. Some therapists use music as a part of their therapy. It is because it calms one’s nerves in many ways. Music helps people maintain their physical, emotional, mental, social, and spiritual levels. It plays a vital role in sleep too. When you turn on the music, make sure of your environment, your bedroom’s setting, etc. Preferably, before sleeping, listen to soft music or gentle trance. You can also go for ‘Country Classics’. However, it depends on your choice.
Lack of sleep may result in severe headache or migraine, and other health problems. So? Avoid all the negativities, don’t think much about tomorrow’s holiday or vacation. Grab a glass of water, drink, and hit the bed. Goodnight and sweet dreams!