Fred Stuvek Jr. has achieved extraordinary success in diverse realms. Born in West Virginia and raised in Pennsylvania, he has been inducted into the Pennsylvania Sports Hall of Fame for achievements in football, basketball, baseball, and track. He graduated from the United States Naval Academy, after lettering three years as quarterback for the Midshipmen.
After service as a Naval Officer, he transitioned to the business world where he has held senior leadership positions in private and public companies, both domestically and internationally.
Key successes include an international medical imaging startup that led to a successful IPO, and forming a private medical services company, which he subsequently sold.
From the playing field, to the war room, to the board room his leadership and accomplishments have given him a distinct perspective and a results-oriented mindset.
Here is what you will learn today:
- Instructional blueprint to achieve personal growth
- Practical methods for achieving your true potential
- How to develop the right habits and the right mindset
- How to build a foundation for success
Additional Topics we Discuss:
- Why ½ the workforce in the modern world is unhappy with their careers and how to discover your true path
- Why happiness is hard work and in-order to find happiness you have to force yourself out of your comfort zone
- The problems with Instant Gratification (Nothing Good Comes Easy)
The Circle of Life
Reveal the “big picture” of your true dreams – and pave the road for a real, personalized action plan
I am a Board Certified Life Coach, a Board Certified Health Coach, and a teacher of Mindfulness Living who helps people unlock their potential and live life on Purpose