Denise is a certified Himalayan Singing Bowl Sound Healer, Yoga Instructor and YogaVoice® Instructor. She is also a trained energy healer, professional classical singer, voice instructor and kirtaniya.
She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Music Education and a Master’s degree in Opera Performance and toured the states on the opera stage.
Her yoga and meditation studies have taken her abroad to Nepal, India, Nova Scotia, and Guatemala. She studies sound healing with Suren Shrestha and holds an Advanced Teachers Certificate through the Atma Buti Sound and Vibrational School in Boulder, CO.
During today’s conversation, here’s what you’ll learn:
- Why chanting in Sanskrit opens the heart and quiets the mind
- Learning your own music to live your truth and find your true voice
- The Science behind deep listening (from sound to silence)
- What are Singing Bowls and how to use them
- Sound Healing, what is it? What do you do? How did you get started and understanding the specific of sound healing from Nepal
The Circle of Life
Reveal the “big picture” of your true dreams – and pave the road for a real, personalized action plan
I am a Board Certified Life Coach, a Board Certified Health Coach, and a teacher of Mindfulness Living who helps people unlock their potential and live life on Purpose