Positive affirmations are an amazing tool which can transform your life beyond all recognition. Affirmations are sentences aimed to affect the conscious and the subconscious mind. The words composing the affirmation, automatically and involuntarily, bring up related mental images into the mind, which could inspire, energize and motivate. Repeating affirmations, and the resultant mental images, affect the subconscious mind, which in turn, influences the behavior, habits, actions and reactions.
What do Affirmations Do?
- They motivate.
- They keep the mind focused on the goal.
- They influence the subconscious mind and activate its powers.
- They change the way you think and behave, and this can bring you into contact with new people, who can help you with your goals.
- Positive statements make you feel positive, energetic and active, and therefore, put you in a better position to transform your inner and external worlds.
When and How to Repeat Affirmations
- Devote some special times during the day for repeating them.
- Repeat them wherever you are, and whenever you want and have the time.
Before starting, ask yourself whether you really want to get what you want to affirm for. If you have doubts and are not really sure that you want it, your doubts will stand in your way. This is one of the reasons why people do not get results, and then lose their belief in this power. Affirm with love, faith, feeling and interest, and feel and believe that your desire has already been fulfilled. This kind of thinking will accelerate its fulfillment. It is natural for the mind to bring up doubts and negative thoughts, especially if your current environment and situation are very different from what you want to achieve. Persevere, and do not let your negative thoughts and doubts conquer you.
Creating Your List of 25 - 50 Personal Affirmations
The thoughts you often think and the words you often repeat, have a great effect on your life, your behavior, and on how people treat you. These thoughts and words, in time, become a reality in your life. Please write out between 25 - 50 personal affirmations for your personal journey.